The MSc in Marketing provides graduates, professionals or consultants with critical insights into marketing, and the marketing management practices of national and international organisations.
This course offers students the opportunity to understand traditional and contemporary marketing philosophies and theories adopted by practitioners, based on knowledge gained from academic research and industrial practices.
The programme will develop critical and creative skills, procedural thinking and expertise that enable students to generate, implement and evaluate organisational activities that satisfy the requirements of their employer and the customers.
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Business Planning
- Understanding Business and Management Research
- Optional Module:
- Corporate Branding Theory and Issues
- Global Diversity Management
- International Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Knowledge Management, Social Networks and Innovation
Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Bachelor Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all bands)
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
- Masters in Marketing
- £ 15,750 per year
- 1 years
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5
- January - September