MSc Oil & Gas Engineering
There is still a shortage of qualified engineering specialists in the oil and gas sector, with skilled professionals enjoying competitive salaries.
This programme trains specialist engineers in oilfield structural design, fabrication and installation. It is aimed both at engineering and physical science graduates who are interested in working in the oil and gas industry and practising professionals who wish to specialise in the design, analysis and construction of oil and gas installations.
- Petroleum Production Fundamentals
- Applied Engineering Mathematics
- Structural Materials
- Structural Integrity and FEA
- Multiphase Flow Fundamentals and Flow Assurance
- Dynamics of Petroleum Structures
- Design and Construction of Installations
- Reliability Engineering and Risk Management
Low-cost, high-grade coal, oil and natural gas – the backbone of the Industrial Revolution – will be a distant memory by 2050. Much higher-cost remnants will still be available, but they will not be able to drive our growth, our population and, most critically, our food supply as before.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Bachelor Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all bands)
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
- Masters in Oil & Gas Engineering
- £ 17,500 per year
- 1 years
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5
- January - September