Academic English Programme
Academic English combines general English with a focus on key academic skills and exam English. The programme includes regular, focused grammar and vocabulary reviews, which allows students to target their individual language needs while developing their academic reading and writing skills. The programme basically prepares students to the IELTS Academic examination in four bands: Listening-Reading-Writing-Speaking.
Students will be registered with the London School of Commerce throughout the programme. This course leads to English Language certificate awarded by the London School of Commerce.
- 3 months Academic English Programme for £ 1,950
- 6 months Academic English Programme for £ 2,450
- 8 months Academic English Programme for £ 3,450
- English Course for 20 lessons ( 15 hours net) per week
- Campus location is very central at Zone-1 near London Bridge.
- 4 days class out of 5 weekdays
- 10-15 students on each class
- 4 Native British English speaking teachers with ESOL certificate.
“Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things, but learning another way to think about things.”
“Learning another language is like becoming another person.”
“You live a new life for every language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once.”
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All with valid passport
- Should have enough funds in bank to proof living expenses required by UKVI visa rules
- Academic English Programme
- £ 1,950 per year
- 3 months
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: NA
- February - April - June - August - October - November