MSc Finance & Accounting
Finance and Accounting MSc with professional placement is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) as part of the CIMA Masters Gateway. Students enrolled on this degree can apply to obtain 12 of the 17 foundation modules of the CIMA Professional Qualification.
The Finance and Accounting MSc programme includes topics such as the theory of finance, company valuation, the assessment of corporate risk, international accounting standards, corporate governance and financial statement analysis. The professional placement option allows students to apply what you learn.
Designed for students interested in a career in business and consulting, accountancy firms, financial institutions and government, this course also provides a thorough preparation for academic research in finance and accounting.
It is also appropriate for those with professional qualifications in accounting who wish to obtain a deeper understanding of financial accountancy.
- Financial Theory
- Financial Reporting in Capital Markets
- Quantitative Methods for Finance and Economics
- International Accounting Standards and Policy
- Company Valuation
- Investment Valuation Models
- Optional Module:
- International Finance
- Derivative Securities
- Business Finance Workshop
- Global Financial Markets
Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Bachelor Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all bands)
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
- Masters in Finance Accounting
- £ 17,500 per year
- 1 years
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5
- January - September