MSc Finance & Investment
This Finance and Investment Masters programme with professional placement is a specialised postgraduate degree course focusing on security/portfolio investment decision making. As such, it is structured around the syllabus of the Chartered Financial Analysts Institute.
The emphasis of this postgraduate course is on issues related to investment in capital markets, such as:
- investment strategies
- the evaluation of investment performance
- the use of financial statement information in evaluating company performance.
The MSc in Finance and Investment at Brunel University London provides a systematic understanding of the techniques of modelling financial decisions, the valuation of investments and pricing securities using data from a range of different markets.
- Essentials of Mathematics and Statistic
- Financial Theory
- Financial Analysis or Business Finance Workshop
- Security Analysis and Funds Management
- Modelling Financial Markets and Forecasting
- Macro and Financial Econometrics
- Corporate Finance
- Derivative Securities
- Risk Management
Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Bachelor Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all bands)
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
- Masters in Finance & Investment
- £ 17,500 per year
- 1 years
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5
- January - September