Research students are welcomed to Brunel as valued members of our thriving, research-intensive community. A research degree provides the opportunity to investigate a topic in depth, and contribute new knowledge to your discipline.
A PhD involves demonstrating through original research or other advanced scholarship the creation and interpretation of new knowledge, a systematic acquisition and understanding of a substantial body of knowledge at the forefront of an academic discipline or professional practice, the ability to conceptualise, design and implement a project for the general of new knowledge, applications or understanding at the forefront of the discipline.
—- NOT AVAILABLE —-
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Bachelor Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- Masters Degree Diploma GPA 70% over 100%.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in all bands)
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
- PhD Dissertation Proposal
- Doctorate in Law
- £ 15,750 per year
- 3 years
- London Campus
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5
- January - September